Hiya guys welcome back to my blog, I am here with some incredible news…my parents let me have a YouTube channel!
So today this post is simply letting everyone know where to find me on YouTube: @SplashOfSparkle and to give you the recipe from my most recent video.
This is a recipe I made up myself and I have cooked it three times now. Everyone who has tried it, says it tastes great. It is also super healthy which is perfect for anyone who wants to start cooking healthy meals this year, it is very easy and quick to make! I am so proud of myself for making this recipe and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
If you do make this recipe, please share it with your friends and family and tell them about my blog & YouTube. Please also send me a picture of the meal to my email: email@example.com and upload a picture onto Instagram and tag my account Superstar.Photos, I will be sure to give you a like and follow! X
Katie’s Quick and Healthy Ragu Pasta Dish
Ingredients (amounts to serve 2)
- (1/2) courgette
- (1/2) onion or (4) shallots
- (1/2 tablespoon) olive oil
- (1) garlic clove or (a sprinkle) garlic granules
- (1 teaspoon) cinnamon
- (100ml) stock or (1) stock pot
- (200g) pasta
- (195g) tinned chopped tomatoes
- (a dash) chilli/paprika
- (a sprinkle) basil
- (a sprinkle) oregano
- (1/2 tablespoon) granulated sugar
- (4) mushrooms or (10) button mushrooms
- (1/2 tablespoon) butter
- (1-2 handfuls) spinach
- (75g) feta cheese
To make this recipe non-vegetarian, you can add 75g chicken per person.
- Prepare the onion and mushrooms.
- Heat up the butter and garlic in your large frying pan and add the mushrooms when the butter has melted.
- Prepare courgette and add to the pan, along with the onion and the olive oil, then sprinkle cinnamon over the vegetables.
- Once your vegetables have simmered, pour your stock and tinned tomatoes over the vegetables and sprinkle basil and oregano over the top.
- In a separate saucepan, boil your pasta and drain once cooked.
- Chop feta into small cubes and add these cubes, aswell as your sugar and drained pasta, into the frying pan.
- Stir well and then just before serving wilt your spinach in the same pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keep smiling, Katie X